Available Position for Regulatory Coordinator within the Health Industry. Full Time,
- Ensures URAC/NCQA accreditation standards are incorporated and maintained.
- Supports the resolution of ad-hoc communications, requests, issues and actions from regulators (including CMS, ASES) and accreditation entities in alignment with management.
- Identifies and conducts assessment of requirements based on local and external regulations, contract changes and business needs.
* Bachelor Degree with 1 to 3 years of experience in project coordination, business analysis, network administration, healthcare compliance, or related fields.
* Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)