Available Position for Senior Actuarial Analyst within the Health Industry. Full Time, Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Salary $80K
* Bachelor’s Degree with major in Mathematics or Actuarial Science or related major with strong Mathematical background.
* 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
* 3 or more examinations from the Society of Actuaries approved.
* Knowledge of economic, statistics and accounting principles and practices, insurance industry, and the analysis and reporting of financial and health data.
* The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, calculus, statistics and their applications.
* Ability for active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate.
* Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing.
* Ability to provide presentations in English and Spanish to groups of employees.
* Read and understand information in work related documents, and ideas presented verbally or in writing.