Available Position for Materials Coordinator within the Health Industry. Full Time. Salary $11.70-$13.75.
• High School Diploma.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or related.
• 0-2 years in materials coordination or related experience.
• Proven success track record at Stryker; performance over time.
• High PC skills.
• Knowledge of PRMS Manufacturing System.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective analytical skills.
• Effective organizational skills.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of English language; oral/written