Available Position for Inventory Analyst within the Health Industry. Full Time. Salary $40K-$48K.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or equivalent Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university;
* Or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* APICS Certification is a desirable
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in Production and Inventory Control, Operations, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Engineering.
* Experience and understanding of Materials management program.
* Desire Experience with Lean materials management principles utilizing consignment, pull systems, Kanban
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic team environment.
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Strong organization and time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships are a must
* Knows and applies the use of computers in the workplace, such as data entry, printing reports and locate relevant information of any machine in the area or applicable System Application (Ex. Oracle)
* Math skills such as adding subtract, multiply, divide, percent used and decimals, using a calculator.
* Speak, read, write, and understand English and Spanish.
* Bilingual English and Spanish – writing and speaking skills