Available Position for Regulatory Compliance Manager within the Medical Device Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor Degree: Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related
* Manager Level: 7+ Years with Bachelors or 5+ Years with Masters. 3+ years of experience providing work direction and leadership to people and teams
* Exposure to managing areas like, quality assurance, compliance, training, documentation and records control, quality systems, quality engineering, quality control, auditing management, laboratory services in a regulated manufacturing environment.
* Talent Management & Development
* Interpersonal Relations
* Quality and Results Oriented
* Computer Literate
* Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish
- Desired/ Preferred Qualifications Background:
* Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or electronic industry
* Experience working with FDA and other regulated agencies.