Available Position for AVP - Marketing Auto within the Insurance Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing.
* Master's degree in related area, preferable.
* Licensed Authorized Representative License issued by the Insurance Commissioner of Puerto Rico.
* Designation of "Certified Insurance Service Representative" (CISR).
* Designation of CPCU, CLU, IIA, desirable.
* Driver's license of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
* Eight (8) years of experience in marketing insurance products or combination of education and equivalent experience.
* Experience in personnel supervision and human capital development.
* Extensive knowledge of the common practices and concepts of the industry and the competition, to understand market strategies and insurance promotion.
* Extensive knowledge of the company's business lines and products.
* Knowledge in the management of computer systems and keyboard handling.
* Ability to analyze information, evaluate cases and make sound decisions.
* Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet established dates. Management of several tasks simultaneously establishing priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, service and audience management.
* Completely bilingual (Spanish and English).
* Ability to read, write and speak in both languages and to make presentations to groups.
* Skills to communicate ideas and plans to producers, clients, managers and senior officers.