Available Position for Maintenance Supervisor within the Pharmaceutical Industry. Area: Dorado. Full Time.
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
* 8 years’ experience in the manufacturing and or medical devices industry in the production maintenance area.
* Active member of the CIAPR. Engineer in Training or Professional License is required.
* Must be fully bilingual in both English and Spanish.
* Strong, thorough, and concise written and verbal communications skills.
* Above average computer literacy (MS-Office).
* Excellent technical writing skills.
* Posses’ strong mathematical skills to facilitate the interpretation of the programs evaluated.
* Must be very familiar with the different computerized system implemented throughout the Division.
* Able to work in a team-based matrix environment.