Available Position for HR Business Partner within the Manufacturing Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources or related area.
* A minimum of (7) years of experience as Generalist in the various disciplines of Human Resources Management including: Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management and Recruitment.
* Extensive knowledge of local and federal legislation applicable to the areas of Human Resources administration.
* Fully bilingual (Spanish and English).
* Ability to read, write and speak in both languages and to make presentations to groups.
* Skills to communicate ideas and plans to employees and executives of high rank.