Available Position for Sr Lean Sigma Manager within the Medical Device Industry. Full Time.
* Master in Business Administration or equivalent degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field.
* Black Belt, Green Belt, or Lean training with a minimum of 7 years of plant manufacturing, or engineering experience, which includes a demonstrated ability to lead and manage process improvement projects.
* Solid project management experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong coaching and facilitation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Must have Black Belt, Green Belt, or Lean Certification.
* Must be able to function in a team environment.
* Must be able to directly lead and/or coordinate high-impact process improvement projects.
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Proven skills working with cross-functional teams and presentation skills.