Available Position for Filing Clerk within the Consulting Services Firm. Full Time
* Associates degree good to have.
* At least 1-3 years’ experience in the industry.
* Proof of previous experience in the medical and health industry to understand terms and logical sequence.
* Required Skills:
- Clerical — to have good understanding and/or knowledge of medical terms and administrative services
- Understand clerical procedures and systems.
- Knowledge in word processing, managing files and records, recognizing forms, and other office procedures
and terminology typical of the industry.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning
and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal
services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer
satisfaction. This is a very picky office of the President.
* Ideal Soft Skills:
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. This
is critical to the position. President is very precise with the labelling of files.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make
improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people