Available Position for Filing Clerk within the Consulting Services Firm. Full Time
* Bachelor’s Degree at least 5-7 years of experience in the Health and Medical industry and as an executive
* Required Experience:
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing,
managing files and records, short hand and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning
and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service — have knowledge of the principles and processes that are needed in
providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics — to have working Knowledge of computer processors and/or electronic
equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming to provide
support to President’s office in the event of a special project.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic
planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and
coordination of people and resources.
* Required Skills:
- Active Listening — giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing — communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
* Ideal Soft Skills:
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers,
and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Ability to establish and Maintain Interpersonal Relationships — to develop constructive and/or cooperative
working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Getting Information — observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and
accomplish your work.
- Communicating with Persons outside Organization — communicating with people outside the organization,
representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This
information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.