Available Position for Repairs Operations Center- 1st Level Support Technician within the Telecommunications Industry. Full Time.
* Associated Degree and 2 years of equivalent experience in related field.
* Training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skills Requirements:
* Understand and visualize the legacy and modern principles of telecommunications communications, including POTS, PBX, T - 1 VoIP, and all transport used in telephone networks.
* Experience in networking and telephone services.
* Experience or training of TCP/IP/UDP. Complete understanding of TCP/IP suite such as Upper Layer Apps and Services, Transport Layer, Network Layer, Data Link Layer and Physical Layer.
* Knowledge in troubleshooting Internet routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.).
* Knowledge in testing DS1 & DS3 circuits.
* Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing service interruptions in all types of transmission transport used in telecommunication industry.
* Must be self-motivated to follow-up with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction with all work completed.
* Understand and know the basic operation of routers, switches and firewalls.
* Knowledge network topologies and operation.
* Troubleshooting experience with telecommunications providers.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
* Proven ability to analyze problems and solve them creatively.
* Fully bilingual (Spanish and English).
* Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office.
* Customer focus and service oriented.
* Strong verbal, written, and negotiation skills to retain existing customer base.