Available Position for Compliance Analyst within the Insurance Industry. Full Time
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
* 3 years of experience at an exempt level in the Insurance, Banking or Manufacturing Industry.
* Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the assigned Business Unit.
* Knowledge of the common practices and concepts of the industry.
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
* Extensive knowledge in the management of computer systems and keyboard operation.
* Knowledge in database management, preparation of statistical reports, analysis and presentation of results through computer systems.
* Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously and establish priorities.
* Analytical capacity, ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and reach valid conclusions.
* Knowledge of the basic principles of Quality, Continuous Improvement Process and Measurement System, preferable.
* Spanish and English language, both oral and written.