Available Position for Programmer Analyst within the Insurance Industry. Full Time
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in programming business solutions in web environments and management of relational databases, or combination of education and equivalent experience.
* Minimum 1 year of experience in writing requirements in the analysis phase using methodologies and best practices.
* Design and implementation of information systems solutions in distributed environments with a high volume of transactions.
* Design and implementation of information systems using some object-oriented programming language (java, C #) following "J2EE Design Patterns".
* Experience with version control tools.
* Experience with Oracle database and MSSQL associated tools (Designer, TOAD, sqlplus, explain plan, DTS, integration services, etc).
* Experience in the J2EE platform and application servers compatible with these specifications.
* Updated Systems Analysis and Design Courses. Ability to learn new techniques and technology in a self-taught way.
* Experience in the Insurance Industry, preferable.
* Basic knowledge of the company's business lines and products.
* Ability to simultaneously manage several organizational projects with different levels of complexity.
* Ability to make decisions under pressure in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, service and audience management.
* Skills of leadership, proactivity and empowerment before work situations.
* Bilingual (Spanish and English), ability to read, write and speak in both languages.
* Excellent communication skills and at different levels within the organization.