Available Position for Logistics Supervisor within the Food Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to supervise and understand merchandise handling and distribution.
* Transportation — Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
* Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
* Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
* Making Decisions and Solving Problems — analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.