Position Available for Campus Director / Rector within the Education Industry. Full Time.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration, Administration and Educational Supervision or Juris Doctor; preferably Doctorate in Education or Business Administration.
* 5 years of experience in functions comparable to those performed by an executive of a high hierarchical level, preferably in a post-secondary institution.
* Domain of the processes for the administration of budgets.
* Mastery of personnel management procedures.
* Knowledge of applicable laws, policies, regulations and processes (local and federal) in the field of education.
* Oriented to the achievement of specific results and goals.
* Excellent communication, verbal and written skills; in Spanish and English.
* Skills in the use of the computer.
* Analytical ability to prepare reports, statistics, graphics and make presentations.
* Ability to relate effectively with different administrative, executive and student levels; public agencies and private companies.
* Skill and initiative to work with highly confidential information of the institution, staff and students.