Available Position for Supply Planning Manager within the Medical Device. Full Time
* Bachelor Degree in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management.
* APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation preferred.
* Program Management certifications preferred.
* Minimum of 5-7 years in a content role of either supply/manufacturing/engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience leading and influencing multi-functional groups to attain project objectives.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fully Bilingual.
* Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion.
* Demonstrate financial acumen.
* Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups.
* Ability to lead teams through process improvements.
* Change management, experienced developing a team or function.
* Project Management skills.
* Strong Microsoft office skills, excel /PPT and knowledge of Microsoft project.