Available Position for Stars Rating Supervisor within the Health Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BD) Science or Health Sciences or related area
* 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training preferable in the Health Insurance Industry.
* Associate Degree (60-64) college credits in Science or Health Science or related area.
* At least 5 years of related experience and/or training preferable in the Health Insurance Industry.
* 7 years of this experience in lieu of.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Intermediate level of communication skills (spoken and written) in Spanish and English