Available Position for Software Engineer within the Health Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum one (1) year of experience working with reporting services (SQL) and/or software development.
* Experience with relational databases, such as, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or PowerBuilder.
* Knowledge of web application development such as Python, PHP, HTML or CSS and building web services.
* Personal computer experience should include working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook at the intermediate level at a minimum.
* Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
* Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time.