Available Position for Sottware Engineer within the Health Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in formal academic/technical training in software development.
* Experience with relational databases, such as, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or PowerBuilder.
* Knowledge of C#, C, C ++, Visual Basic, VB.net and relational database.
* Knowledge of web application development such as JSP, ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails and building web services.
* Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design that includes implementing solutions for the healthcare industry.
* Personal computer experience should include working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook at the intermediate level at a minimum.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to problem solve.
* Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
* Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
* Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time.
* Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implement, workable solutions.
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs.
* Must have a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail, and reflects well on the organization.