Available Position for Information Security Operation and Architecture Supervisor within the Health Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BD) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field with at least 3-5 years of experience in Health Services Management, Technical Support, Data Management or related area; or Associate Degree (AD); or 60-64 college credits in Information Technology, Software Engineering with at least 5 years of the experience mentioned above; or 7 years of experience in lieu of.
* Professional certification, such as a CISSP or CISA or other information security credentials desirable.
* In depth understanding of information security architecture and strategic planning.
* Experience with information security architecture and strategy.
* Ability to interpret information security data and processes to identify security risk.