Position Available for BSA Analyst within the Bank Industry. Full Time.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or any other related field.
* 2 or more years of compliance area experience.
* Minimum education and experience required can be substituted with the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
* Knowledge of the BSA, AML and OFAC’s general dispositions and requirements to the Bank.
* Ability to identify and analyze unusual and suspicious transactions or activity.
* Effective communication skills to facilitate data gathering and follow up.
* Ability to describe in writing the procedures performed and the resulting findings.