Responsible of compiling information based on facts, make analysis and give recommendations that will be used by others in another hierarchy level. Analyses situations or problems comparing it to previous events in order to identify a pattern or the root of the cause and develop a corrective plan. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of financial results and consistency with corporate and business unit accounting policies and procedures; and identifying and communicating risks and opportunities.
• Selects the most appropriate method to achieve identified results in a work plan or project.
• Develop different analysis, projections and reports as a basis for making management decisions.
• Submit various financial analysis of the company on certain dates to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
• Actively participate in the coordination and implementation of projects directed to meet company strategies.
• Prepares the budget for the parent company, including the annual expense analysis for the year.
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial
publications and services, investment banking forms, government agencies, trade publications and company
• Create reports to be used as reference in other operational areas in the company.
• Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets to illustrate technical reports.
• Provide guidance to the personnel about the controls and responsibilities related, and report to the TSM task force and is in charge of the documentation of the financial internal controls of any changes.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance or Accounting
• 1 to 3 years of related experience,
• Intermediate communication skills (spoken and written) in Spanish and English
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, insurance industry, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, government regulations, executive orders and agency rules
• Customer service oriented
• Knowledge in computer systems (hardware and software), Access and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point.
EEO Patrono con Igualdad de Oportunidad en el Empleo