EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Function as a Business Objects expert resource, including the full tool set of features and functions.
- Define and create Web Intelligence reports.
- Develop detailed analysis, design, construction, and testing specifications.
- Development, implementation and modification of the reporting packages to meet our business reporting needs in collaboration with the operating department.
- Support for the optimization of the closing processes within the group.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work closely with customers to capture and analyze business needs and strategic information requirements.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Establish and follow standard SAP BO development processes.
- Follow standard SAP BO transport and promotion processes.
- Contribute in the SAP functional process.
- Provide guidance to the personnel about the controls and responsibilities related, and report to the TSM task force in charge of the documentation of the financial internal controls of any changes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BS in Business Administration or Computer Science / Computer engineering
- 3 or more years of related experience in SAP Business Objects 4.x suite of tools (Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Crystal, etc.)
- Experience with Business Objects based development over a SAP BW environment (SAP is primary data source) and non-SAP environments.
- Advanced communication skills (spoken and written) in Spanish and English
- Knowledge in computer systems (hardware and software), Access and Microsoft Office.